Activities of the Centre
Research Activities/ Field Activities.
- International Conference on "Mainstreming Gender: Issues And Challenges" on November 25-26, 2011
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON WOMEN AND CHILD ISSUES: NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVES February 11-12, 2011
- International Conference on “Women & Development : Issues and Initiatives” on March 26-27, 2010.
- National Seminar on "Guru Mehal: Nari Adhyean Paripekh", on March 7, 2011
- National Seminar on "Integrating Persons with Disabilities: Education, Training and Rehabilitation" on March 18-19, 2011 with the collaboration of Social Works Department
International Symposium on “Non Violence: A Mandate for World Peace” on March 17-18 2010
Workshops / Symposium
- One day Workshop on "Gender Sensitization" on 24th April, 2013. (Project 'Empower' ).
- Gender Sensitization for Hostel Wardens, Head Girls and Prefects, 10-11 April, 2013
- Gender Sensitization for Security Personnel of University , 4-6 April, 2013
- Pidilite Workshop for Differently Abled Children.
- Stress Management Wrokshop for University Teachers 18-19 September, 2012
- Computer Training Programme for Students September 17 - October 5, 2012
- HIV/AIDS Awareness and Health Protective Behaviour on MBA five years 13-14 September 2012
- HIV/AIDS Awareness and Health Protective Behaviour for Students of Hotel Management on 4-5 September 2012
- Computer Training Workshop for Students of WSC August 20 Aug - Sep 5, 2012
- Culinary and Calligraphy Workshop for Differently Abled Children and University Students from May with the collaboration of Dept. of Tourism and Hospitality
- Workshop on "Engendering Gender Through Learning and Integrating Human Rights as a Way of Life" March 21-28, 2012
- Self Enhancement Workshop for Students of University
- Capacity Building Workshop for Women Managers in Higher Education (Residential) from Jan. 17-21, 2011.
- ICT skill Enhancement for Research Work for Diploma Students of Women's Studies Centre
- Pidilite workshop for teachers of Differently Abled Students
- Workshop on Sensitization Workshop To Understand Children With Deaf Blindness
- Special Lecture on Womens' Human Rights' Nov.26, 2010
- Culinary Workshop for Differently Abled Children and University Students from Nov. 15-19, 2010 with the collaboration of Dept. of Tourism and Hospitality
- Exhibition of Candles, Greetings and Other Articles Made by Differently Abled Children, October 17-21, 2011
- Exhibition of Candles, Greetings and Other Articles Made by Differently Abled Children, 2010
- HIV/AIDS Awareness and Health Protective Behaviour for students of University School 1o-Oct,2012
- Talk on Remification of Sex Preference Society with special reference to Punjab on 4th Sep. 2012
- Visit of Chinese delegation of shanghai university of law and political science.
- Women and Laws
- Women Empowerment
- Awareness and Sensitization in Gender Issues
- New Arrivals (2011) Books on Women And Child Issues , Main Library, Punjabi University, Patiala
- New Arrivals (2011) Dissertations and Thesis on Women And Child Issues, Main Library, Punjabi University, Patiala
- Books on Women And Child Issues , Main Library, Punjabi University, Patiala
- Dissertations and Thesis on Women And Child Issues, Main Library, Punjabi University, Patiala
- Books on Women And Child Issues, Library of Womens' Studies Centre, Punjabi Universtiy, Patiala
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women And Child Development
- Post Graduate Diploma in Gender Studies