INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on Mainstreaming Gender: Issues and Challenges
- Abstracts of the Conference
- Background Papers
- Keynote Address by Ms. Shulamith Koenig , Founding President PDHRE, People’s Moment for Human Rights Learning
Guidelines for the submission of the Paper:
- All the papers should be in Microsoft Word Version, Font Arial, font size 10, papers in (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) Punjabi language should be in JOY font
- Length of the paper should be 3000 - 4000 words.
- The title should be followed by Author's Name, Designation, Phone Number, Email and Permanent Address
- All references should be placed at the end of the paper in following way:-
- Original Documents: National Family Health Survey 1998-1999 (NFHS-2), Mumbai: IIPS, 2000, p.6
- Book: Yadav, J.P. (2004) Aged in India: The Struggle to Survive, New Delhi: Anmol Publications, p.66
- Edited Book: Dube, L. (1998) On the Construction of Gender: Hindu Girls in Patrilineal India in Khurana, Chand (ed.) Socialisation, Education and Women, New Delhi: Orient Longman, p. 166
- Journal: Santiago, Julie Motti (2002) Women's Public Health Policy in the 21st Century, Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health, Vol.47, No. 4, p.55.
- Website: Sharma, Pratiksha, Child Rights in India, p. 12, at www.mightylaw.com accessed on 15-6-2011
- News Paper: Srivastava, A., Status of Women In India, Times of India, October 21, 2010, p. 5